Dropshipping

cleartan

Has anyone ever used a drop shipping service before? I had a horrible experience with one recently and it was my first. I have no idea if this is how the entire industry operates though so I am curious.

Marvin

I am not familiar with what you mean by "drop shipping". What exactly are you referring to? What happened to make it a bad experience?

cleartan

Pretty much its ordered from place A which gets it from place B. The issue is that the site I ordered from screwed up the dates of delivery and did not mention anything about it until after my CC was charged.

Testdriving

I have never used this kind of service for that reason. I wonder which party should I talk to if there was any issue with my order.

cleartan

I ended up dealing directly with the company I ordered but it was a mess in a nutshell. I could not imagine how it would work for someone who needed something like say a part for a car. You might be able to wait the extra time for it say if you are fixing up a car, but if it was your main transportation then it could turn ugly.