Exercise

HANG

What types of exercise do you like to do? I personally strength train three times a week, and I do cardio daily. My cardio is usually on a stationary bike for about 30 minutes of high intensity interval training, or 60 minutes of low intensity training while playing Xbox (lazy man's exercise).

coup

I want to start bicycling every day, but I need to get a bike rack put on my car. I guess until I do that I am going to stick with jogging.

jumpinjacks

I like to play Dance Dance Revolution. There is a way to keep track of what you can do so you can see the calories you lost. Plus it is a lot of fun.

chillen

I just purchased a Recumbent Exercise Bike this week and I have to say its a little weird to get used to. Yesterday I had my first full 30 minutes on it and I have to say it defiantly took me for a spin!

Guy

I have not been at all motivated to exercise, though I know I should. We had a terribly long and wet spring that then turned very hot. Excuses, excuses.

Hotrod25

Zumba! It's my favorite form of exercise and I'm headed there in about 8 minutes. It's a 60 minute class and we burn up to 1,000 calories. I go 3 to 4 times a week. I'm already seeing results too.

I tried the gym membership but got bored quickly.

Smooth

My main form of exercise is running. I usually run about 1 1/2 miles, but sometimes up to 3. I also go to the gym to lift weights, but haven't had the time the past month or so.

Lamboguy

What types of exercise do you like to do? I personally strength train three times a week, and I do cardio daily. My cardio is usually on a stationary bike for about 30 minutes of high intensity interval training, or 60 minutes of low intensity training while playing Xbox (lazy man's exercise).
Xbox is great for working out the fingers and eyes. If you are any good you have to be fast to beat everyone in military games. :nerd:

I have a hard time doing things like weights or just running, because I get bored easily. I do love tennis, because I'm pretty good at it, and it's just a fun game that involves a ton of running if your opponent is any good.

vroombaby

I am all about the cardio but I still only do a little at a time, per the doctors orders I can not over-stress myself since I have a heart condition. Silly doctors, what do they know? Kidding of course.

HANG

You should consider some strength training vroombaby. All people need to strength train in order to increase metabolism. Not to mention it makes you look gtreat!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Yard work if that counts. But I try to swim, and get on the treadmill. I go for hikes and kayak when I can get the time. I wish I could afford a small home gym.