fog rolling in

sandis

Of course we have no idea what is going on with the weather lately but I check and see this on weather.com's website "Near zero visibility in dense fog. Use caution" Great, because thats the fun weather I want to drive in. Lately our locals are idiots when it comes to fog more than snow or even in the rain. Its like everyone needs to learn how to drive all over again in bad weather.

Lindsey

You're so right. The first time it snows every winter, it's like people get behind the wheel and forget they have to slow down and drive more cautiously. Fog can be even worse especially if the patchy variety that we tend to have around here. Totally clear one minute and then you can't see the front of your car the next.

Joy

Fear of fog

One of my greatest fears is for a set of tail lights to suddenly appear right in front of me through one of those patches of fog. I envision 50 cars ahead, each one plowing into the back of another while the ones behind me flatten me. I've heard of pile-ups like this, and fog is such a factor.

sandis

I always worry since we have one vehicle that is totally white but I heard recently during foggy times its harder to see gray more than anything else. Not sure if its true or not but this week we have had tons of rain so I am just waiting for the fog to roll back in again.