Great movie!

Naptime

I just watched the new Tom Hanks movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and I bawled my eyes out. It was such a good movie. Of course, I don't think that Tom hanks has ever made a movie that I didn't find amazing. I completely recommend that everyone watch this movie!

FenderBender

I saw this too and all I can suggest is to have the Kleenex handy! It was a definite tear jerker. My significant other said he has never seen me cry that hard and he even had tears in his eyes.

Aces

I've been wanting to find a good movie for a date night. This sounds just like one we would both enjoy. I've loved Tom Hanks in every movie he's done. I just wish he would do more.

03altima

I've never heard of this movie before - is it a new release? Without giving away any spoilers, what's it about? Even without knowing anything about the storyline, I'd still bet money that it's good simply because it has Tom Hanks in it!

FenderBender

It is the story of a family recovering after 9/11. I can't really say made anything more than that without giving it away. It was a tremendous story though and completely believable. It made you feel what they were feeling.

Last edited:

vroombaby

I might need to check this out, we were going to head out this weekend to catch a movie but we drove past and nothing we liked was playing. Its odd since the entire parking lot was totally packed too.

Hotrod25

I have not seen this yet but I want to. I want to read the book first. I am sure the movie is already out on DVD right? I should pick up the book soon so I can see it.

FenderBender

Yes the movie is on DVD. I didn't realize that there was a book as well, I will have to go and see if it is available at the library. I enjoyed the film so much I would probably love the book.