Grrrrr hubby in a hurry

Hotrod25

We were headed out to dinner 2 nights ago and my husband was not looking or paying attention and he backed right into my car. I yelled! Good thing we now have retracted mirrors (or whatever they are called). I have a small dent on my driver door but that is it.

Lamboguy

So would you file a claim for that? I'm kidding. :smile: I'm sorry to hear about your door. Is it something that can easily and cheaply be fixed? I've never had a family member do something like that but I might be a little ticked off if it did happen.

MotorX

That's not good. Before I got my motorcycle, I did something like that. I was practicing in one of my dad's cars and I accidentally hit another one. Since it was already old, he didn't get TOO mad!

Leslie

Wow. I'm actually wondering if you *would* file a claim for that? Is it bad enough to need enough work to take a bite out of your deductible?

Skippy

I worry every time my boss backs out of the driveway because even with the backup cam in her vehicle she has still run over the trash cans and various other things. I would be pretty cranky about it though if I were you.

Devoted2Dodge

I attended a birthday party at my friends house last month. Her grandma parked next door, because she forgot which driveway was my friends. The neighbor told her it was fine if she parked there, since the two houses were so close. A little while later, as we all sat outside, we watched the neighbor back out of her garage and hit the grandmas truck. I guess the neighbor forgot the truck was there. Good thing it was an old work truck!

FenderBender

That would make me so mad. I guess I am glad that my significant other doesn't park anywhere near my car in the driveway. He has damaged my car when he drove it before though and I was irate.

Hotrod25

Well I pulled up kind of behind him. It's not bad enough to file a claim and to be honest it matches the dent I put in on the other side (ran into gas pump). I was not mad! I'm sure he would have been steaming if it was me.