Have you ever had an accident?

Ergal

I have had my driving license for a short while so I haven't had the chance to crash my car :) I'm hoping it won't happen but I'm curious about how do people react when they are involved in an accident? Do you get scared? Mad?

RoseRed

My bumper was tapped once in what must have been the world's slowest collision. I was a little mad, but not really scared since it was not a major incident. Had they been going much faster though, I'm sure I would've been frightened as well.

Hotrod25

I have had several accidents in my lifetime. Only one was my fault. I don't ever get mad, I get scared yes. I get upset that my car gets smashed. Accidents happen.

FenderBender

I have had my fair share of accidents plus some. Initially, the adrenaline rushes and you are not scared. Then depending on who is at fault anger probably sets in. I don't think fear sets in until you are driving away, at least for me.

vroombaby

You will fully understand what nerves after after your first wreck, as a passenger or a driver. As a passenger I have been in three, all fairly minor. As a driver I have been in one and while I was "at fault" per the law the police fully understood the accident but they were going by the books.

I was coming out of a manufacturing area at a stop sign, had fully stopped and then proceeded forward. At the same time out of a blind corner another car came and the rest is history, no one was seriously hurt, cars were damaged and insurance companies were called. The sad thing is this happened in a very tiny town (one stop light, everything else is yield or stop sign only), the town has petitioned to have a stop light at the intersection but for some reason it never passed. :(