Hot, hot, hot

vroombaby

I have lived all over but I gotta say in this state its crazy living down south. I never thought I would deal with so much humidity. Yesterday it was 91, today its aiming for 93. Times like this I hate that my auto's both have black interior, I need an auto-starter.

Craig

Yesterday and today were both gross. I was outside working this afternoon and I thought I was going to puke. I don't mind heat, but I cannot stand humidity. We must be breaking some records.

vroombaby

I am sure many places are hitting some high marks, right now I think heat stroke is the most used word on the radio right now. I hate it when it gets this nasty outside, it messes up all sorts of good activities we could be doing outside.

KC23

It is so darn hot! The only thing this weather is good for, is lounging in a pool. I hate to keep my AC running so much, but mother nature is leaving me no choice.

MaximumSpeed

I know what you mean, and it's early in the season, so it is only going to get worse! It's not unusual to get into the 100s down south, y'know. Just wait until August!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
After the short "rain storm" we had. It took barely an hour for my shirt to be soaked when I was outside.

I will also not buy leather in a vehicle. I know some people prefer them in hotter weather, but I do not.

Afternoon's in the pool are nice, but far and few in between.

vroombaby

I am surprised the electric company has not asked what I am doing. It seems each month our bill tries to break its last months record. Its almost crazy to think what I would pay if I had a bigger house.

Midnight Tech

Administrator
I am surprised the electric company has not asked what I am doing. It seems each month our bill tries to break its last months record. Its almost crazy to think what I would pay if I had a bigger house.
Could you keep cool by the wheel turning inside the meter?

vroombaby

I am sure we all could but then again is being that cool worth the fine that comes along with it? I have known a few that attempted it but all were caught and the fines were hefty.

Lizzie

I am in the northeast and the temperatures have started to go up. I am glad it is not as humid as were you are. If I did, I would have to live in a bubble with AC all the time. I just can't handle it. As it is, I try to go out as little as possible. I jump from AC place to AC place.

chillen

Weather is insane all over the place right now and no I would not opt for leather in an auto either. Imagine the cold in the winter and the heat right now. The only thing that would make it worse is no ac and having to roll down your windows manually!