Kids Dang!

vroombaby

I have spent part of this morning setting up my kids vtech reader that managed to die out the other week. Its been on the to do list for a bit now but I gotta say on road trips with headphones its a great thing when you have little ones in the car. The only noise you hear besides the random potty break are giggles. :)

DNADriver

I've not seen these-what are they? I have to admit that when it comes to taking long trips, it's useful to have something that is guaranteed to keep their attention.

RapidRon

Keeping the kids occupied on long trips is critical to maintaining your sanity. I have a portable DVD player that helps keep the kids occupied. I got it about a year ago from Best Buy. It was much cheaper than buying the headrest monitors. So far it has been worth every penny.

vroombaby

It is awesome in a nutshell but here is their website, so if you have some kiddies in your family that need a new learning toy I would highly recommend it. Every now and then ours breaks out a new word and its just crazy how quick kids learn.