More Southern Tornados!

RoadWarrior

Here in Birmingham, AL, if you remember, we had several strong tornados go through areas all around us. Just recently (a couple days ago), we had more. Two people in the area were killed and lots of businesses, schools and homes were destroyed. It's just been so warm here lately (on and off, we've had our cold snaps too) that, according to the meteorologists, we're getting srping-like weather and the bad storms and tornados that go along with it. It's supposed to cool down this weekend, but I'm sure it'll warm back up. I really hope we don't have any more tornados, because we've had more than our fair share lately!

Joy

North Carolina weather

I think we must have gotten the remnants of your bad weather early this morning. Hail, heavy rain and a front came through. It's fairly warm out there right now, but I hear there's more coming.

RoadWarrior

Our skies finally cleared today, and the next three nights are supposed to be really cold (40's and 30's), although with the sun, the days are sure to warm up quickly. I really hope we're done with severe weather for awhile. I've had enough to last a lifetime.