My cars AC is not enough cold?

darklord

My Car's air conditioner is not cold enough at idle sitting at a stop sign, but gets colder when I get on the freeway? any suggestions?

carcrazy

It may be caused by the lack of flow of air across the condenser, make sure that it gets the air flow properly.

The gas that is used in the A/c mainly Freon will be less check that with the help of a certified mechanic.

Agree

You need to get your air conditioner checked, but that might be normal, because your car usually has to be running for it to be pumping in cool air.

I would still suggest you get your car checked though, that happened to me quite a few years back and I got mine fixed.

sunny

Actually its normal. Only if you are traveling, you will get the most chilled air that can provide by your AC,.

Henry

May be your ac system is not tuned well. Usually while on move the ac will be more. But in idle too the effect of ac will be there.

smith

Its usually less cold when the car is idle. And only during travel, you can get the maximum cooling. Guess i gave a answer to your question.