My poor car

vroombaby

We went out for a nice family dinner (three couples and 4 kids) for my husbands birthday over the weekend. Freak hail storm with up to 65MPH winds took out a ton of tree damage and messed the car up pretty bad. Marble and golf ball sized damage, we have an adjuster coming out tomorrow to setup the completed claim. :mmph:

bjstorm

We had some hail on the weekend too but it was small compared to what you experienced. Hope your insurance company takes care of the damages in full.

03altima

We had some rain over the weekend, but luckily no hail, although I saw the marble-sized hail you're talking about on the news. Wow! I can't imagine how much damage that did to your car, especially considering the 65 mph winds. I hope the insurance adjuster gives you a fair quote.

striker

Yuck, I'm glad I don't live anywhere that has hail. I've never thought of the type of damage it ends up doing to cars. :eek: I hope your insurance is able to help you out with the expenses.

ZoomZoom

Oh no, vroom, that's terrible. I know there's been some aweful weather around lately. I think Dallas got the worst of it. Finally heard from a friend this morning who lives in the Dallas area via Facebook. Thankfully, she's okay.

I hope insurance fixes it quick for you.

FenderBender

That really stinks Vroom. we had hail but it was really little and didn't do any really noticeable damage. I hope the adjuster is able to get everything sorted out so that you can have your car back quickly.

vroombaby

They are going to replace the entire hood, its shot. The rest is going to end up being PDR which I have no idea how it will look but I am really trying to keep my hopes up. This is the first car I have never had to share, its like a baby almost. :(

ZoomZoom

What is PDR? Seems to me that, if you're paying your insurance premium every month, you should be able to decide who does what with your car. When someone ran into the back of my Honda, I made them put on a new rear bumper and trunk, because both were badly damaged. They even paid for a rental for the week or so it took to complete the repair.