NBA thread.

Sited

Let's keep all NBA discussion in this thread.

So I'll start off ranting about how bad (but improving) my home team - Toronto Raptors are.

So well, they started off the season with a 3 game winning streak, but after that all went downhill. They decided to fire head coach Sam Mitchell after the 4th (I think) worst loss in the history of NBA, then we get a new Canadian head coach (used to be assistant coach) Jay Triano. Well things have still been pretty bad lately, but we just got a 3 game winning streak back again, and we're facing Milwaukee at home on Friday. I'm hoping we get some pay back and win against that garbage team, because 3 of their starters are injured right now anyways.

Post about your NBA experience (no, not experience, I mean what you watch lol), if you're an NBA fan.

GunnedDown

Well I'm a favour of the New Jersey Nets. You guys just beat us last night, 'cause that stupid Harris missed the wide open 3. But you guys suffered some heartbreaking losses this season man, I feel you guys. You guys needed that win for what happened a few months ago, when Vince Carter got like three 3's in a row to take it into overtime and eventually won the game. You guys will probably make the play-offs, don't lose hope for your team!

GaryWoot

Well it's great to have some NBA fans in this forum, makes everything just that much more interesting!

I live in Washington at the moment, but I'm in no way going to support the worst team in the NBA. I like watching the Cavs play, especially Lebron. Well he had a bad night tonight, he missed about 5 shots in a row in the second quarter when I came into watch. I know they're going to do well though, hope we face the Nets or Raptors in the play-offs! ^^

GaryWoot

Guys, all Raptor fans - the Toronto Raptors are playing the Milwaukee bucks today aired on RTV, be sure to watch it if you're a Raptor fan.

I really hope the Cavs or Lakers win it in the end, they have really great players and they really deserve it.

Doesn't anyone else (Lebron fans) agree? :D Oh and same with Kobe fans heh.

Sited

Yeah, the Raptors just lost again to Milwaukee Bucks, what the hell do I do now.. they really deserved the win though, I mean the Raptors were playing with no intensity or energy.. we had about 20 turnovers in the second quarter.. why can't we play like we did the other 3 games?! Now we have to beat the Orlando Magic, with having the defending dunk championship winner Dwight Howard (superman).. I don't know how that is possible, I mean Charlie Vilanueva absolutely killed us that game.

Jermaine O'Neal also needs to calm down, he gets mad easily, and got ejected from the game.

Dish

Wow, good to hear about so many of the NBA fans in a CAR forum.. lol

Well anyways I live in Indiana, however the Pacers are doing really bad without JO, and TJ Ford has been playing like a douche bag these days, so I'm supporting the Celtics' like I said before. I don't know, I just lost hope for my home team, and I hope Celtics' take it home this year. They have to beat the Lakers in the finals though, and I'm sure that rematch since last year will be tough, but very intense.

Agree

Me living in Florida, I don't really have a team to support rather than Miami, but I really like how the Lakers have been playing lately. I can't choose between Cleveland and Los Angelos, so yeah.. they both have good players like Lebron James and Kobe Bryant, but I also like Jamario Moon from the Toronto Raptors, he's an amazing dunker. In the 2008 all-star dunk competition, if he was honest to that tape above the free throw line, I'm sure he would've taken it, but Dwight Howards' "throw-in" dunk was awesome.. his whole arm was literally above the rim, he clearly deserved that win.

Dish

Gosh, has anyone seen the dunk competition in 2008? I really liked Howard's dunk, everyone keeps saying it wasn't a dunk.. I mean it was.. shut up about it. When your hand is above the rim (HIS WHOLE ARM WAS ABOVE THE RIM FOR GOD'S SAKE..), it's always a dunk whether one throws it in or not. And he purposely threw it in, why do you think he was wearing the superman cape? If he just dunked it, it would've looked really bad, and by throwing it in he's proving to us that he has the capability to get up there really high, because that's what you need when your dunking up there really high.

Autoseller

NBA is most popular game in United State and lot of fans would love take participate in such kind of discussion, let me know more about NBA fans here..

janeg

My favorite NBA team is Cleveland Cavaliers. This is the best team of all because Lebron James is the best small forward in the NBA. They had the most wins the past two seasons.