Oil in Spark Plug

Devoted2Dodge

This morning my husband left for a job that is out of town. So I figured I would ask if anyone knows what my car problem means. I drove to the grocery store this morning and was hearing a slight clicking noise on my Dodge Neon. It eventually stopped or my head tune it out. I checked under the hood at store, but did not notice anything. I did my shopping and then came home. My sister called and wanted me to come to her house for lunch. I went out to my car and it would not crank! I checked under the hood and I do not think it is the battery. I notice some oil around the third spark plug and when I pulled it out it had oil on the inside part. So what does this mean?

MotorX

From what my dad said, there's probably a seal or a gasket that is messed up. Either a hole in one of them, or maybe it's falling apart or something. I hope it isn't too hard to fix.

Devoted2Dodge

Turns out it was some other problems too. Sometimes, even when you take care of a car, it just gets old. We decided to pass up on fixing the problems because the cost outweighed fixing it up. Thanks for your reply!