Online ordering

lauren

I am thinking we might want to replace the nerf bars on one of the trucks here and I have not gotten anything in years for a truck. Has anyone bought any offline before and just set it up on your own?

Danny_123

The only issue with ordering online is that you might end up paying a large shipping fee. You might be able to get a local Autozone to order it for you so you can avoid that.

redwing

Free shipping

There are a lot of companies who will give you free shipping if your order is over a certain dollar amount. As for installing them, I think you could defiantly do that yourself.

Testdriving

I am not against online shopping. In fact I often buy books, ebooks and movies online. But I agree with Danny about ordering it from an auto shop.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've ordered both from e-bay and autoanything.com. Ebay turned out to be a bust. They sent me the wrong year for the products. I managed to make the bull bar work, but the running boards would not. And they would not take it back. Autoanything I have had good luck with. Prices were ok even with shipping.

lauren

I do try and be frugal when I shop online for anything, and I never mind the S&H but almost every place that has similar to what we want in stock, is at least a 3-4 hour drive away. So its like, pay more for S&H than gas money....