Pool is ready!

Mustang37

It has been so hot here that we have our pool all ready now. It's weeks earlier than normal but the weather has been odd too.
Are you ready for summer?

69Mustang

It has been really hot here is GA the whole month of May. I think it is going to be one hot summer! I am never ready for summer, I really hate the heat, it just doesn't agree with me.

Robert

It has been hot here in the North East as well. My children have already been swimming in the river. Of course the river is freezing right now, but the air is really warm, so it doesn't seem to be bothering them.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've been eying my brothers pool, as he is down the street from me. But I have yet to make it over there, just been too busy.

Weezer

Our son has an above ground pool that we use a lot during the summer. Last I heard he and my grandson plus another grandson are replacing the liner. I don't know if it's ready yet or not, but it has been hot enough for it.

janeg

Yes, it has been very hot here too. My husband, daughter and I are so ready for summer to be over and done with. We like the winter better.

joyrider05

I'm planning to visit places with colder weather. It's too hot nowadays as if my skin is on fire. Even if we have pool, I can still feel too much hotness after swimming. The best thing to do is to have vacation in higher places. I guess it's colder there compared here.