Preventing Damage To My Grille

DMan

I have $1000. deductible on my insurance policy so I worry about someone backing into the grille of my truck when I'm in the parking lot. I've been looking at those bull horn chrome protectors. They're expensive but I like the look of them and I know they would work. Has anyone installed one and if so is it difficult? Should I be looking for a professional to install it?

Lamboguy

I don't know if I've heard of that thing. Is it those loud horns that sound like a freight train? I hate those things because they scare the heck out of me. I don't know how to stop people from doing things to your car. People always open their doors and bang the car next to theirs. Or if you are like me, someone will come and steal your ornament off the grill.

MaximumSpeed

You could always park in the back 40 to keep people from parking too close to your truck. Seriously, though, I haven't heard of it but did you check their site to see if they have installation instructions?

DMan

I talked to the guys at the parts place and they hooked me up with a video that shows how to install. It looks easy so I've ordered it. Lamboguy, it's not a horn, it fits in front of the grille and is made of stainless steel so if someone were to back up and hit the front of my truck, the grille wouldn't be damaged.