Radio fun

vroombaby

A guy just called in and complained over a radio DJ who talks during the intro's of random songs. The DJ called in and said if thats all the guy has, hes out (and hung up). I think its silly to complain over this, what else is the DJ's job? If you want to hear the whole song, buy a CD.:heh:

Skippy

I guess it would depend on what the DJ was saying over the song. If there was no value and he was just saying random stuff unassociated with the song it might get annoying.

Leslie

That may be true, Skippy, but in that case one certainly has the option to change the station! He could even have turned off the radio. Calling in about it is just silly, in my opinion!

MaximumSpeed

I hardly ever listen to the radio, but I think that would induce me to turn off the thing if I WAS listening to it. I don't understand why the DJs do that!

Hotrod25

Honestly it irritates me when a good song is playing and they talk over it. They should wait until it's over and then talk. I try not to listen to a station where there is a lot of talk, just music.

vroombaby

This is actually something in the radio world that they are taught to do so I see no reason why they are complaining about it. Its not like it was the entire song either, it was during the intro (in which the song played had no lyrics going yet).

MotorX

Some people just need to chill. I so can't figure out why people get so uptight over stuff like that. If you want to hear the whole song, go BUY it!

vroombaby

Radio is entertainment to me as I am sure it is to most people but it happens sometimes. A commercial comes on too early or there is an issue with the recording of a song and part of it just goes to dead air. Its not rocket science, its radio.

Skippy

I probably wouldn't call in over it but it does get annoying if they aren't talking about something relevant. My local station has DJ's who talk about inane things like what they had for breakfast. Like anyone cares!

Devoted2Dodge

It is silly to complain about something so trivial. I find I do not have this problem, though. My husband bought satellite radio, and the only problem I have, is deciding on a channel!