Should age..

Dish

Does age truley affect the ability to "love"? In life, whether you are 8, 10, or even 18. There will always be an older parental figure to tell you that you are "too young to know what love is". This is were my question comes in. Can a persons age honestly affect their ability to comprehend the meaning of love? My out look on this is that, age plays no role in the ability to understand love. With maturity and emotional intellect comes the ability to realize what true love is. Also, the ability to spot the difference between loves. Ie. First love, true love, love like you feel for family, love for a friend..etc.

Henry

Hi. I think you are a very small kid. Age usually matters in love. U shuld be old enough to find whether it is infatuation or real love.

young

Yeah i too agree with you henry age does matter to differentiate love from other things like affection, liking etc.

smith

What is your age? Are you a kid? i think so. There is a lot of difference between affection, infatuation and liking and to understand true love, need to be matured and so age surely matters.

Fanbelt

Well, it's said that being old is a must, being mature is a choice. So, it is not necessary that an adult is also psychologically mature. But if your are 10, most possibly you are not psychologically mature.

jem87

I think that you need to be old enough to understand what love really is. Until you are older, you will never figure out what real love is. At your age, love is called "puppy love".