Sport cars?

Testdriving

Would you buy a luxury sport car if you could afford it? A friend of mine who runs a good business said that actually he could afford a sport car, he just didn't see the point of having it.

TopGear

I tend to agree. I'd rather drop $40k on a really good family car than blow three times that on a sports car. It wouldn't service my needs, in any way, shape or form.

Brent

Yeah, I think a car is just that, a car. For me any car will do as long as it performs well, and can take me from one place to another.

Jon

I wouldn't. I'm not into the whole "sports car" thing. I'd rather have a reliable, economical four door small sedan than a sports car. For me, it's more about comfort and gas mileage than burning tires, racing and high insurance rates.

MaximumSpeed

Couldn't if I COULD afford it - so far they don't make a sports car that fits a large family, and we have to seat more than four. Plus, I don't know if they're worth what they cost.

Craig

Eh, I think it just depends on how well I can afford it. If I'm a millionaire, yes I'd probably buy a couple. If I was just going to be making another monthly payment, no I wouldn't.

Fanbelt

I am with you Craig. If money was really not an issue, I would probably buy it. If I could afford it but I would still struggle to pay the tax, gas, detail and general maintenance cost, I wouldn't buy it.