StarCraft

Sited

Well I didn't find any other place to post about games, so I'll post here. So who here has heard about the game StarCraft? It's a rather decent game, one of the best real time strategy games in my opinion. My favourite race is terran, I just simply own (not to brag or anything, but it's true) ANYONE in any non-money maps (money maps are for "newbs" :eek:). My APM is about 260, and if anyone wants to face me, go ahead and post here and I'll meet you online. ^^

GunnedDown

Yeah, I've heard of the game quite a while ago, I've played it at my friends house. I don't remember myself playing melee however, I was just playing some random bounds on Use Map Settings. It's still a very nice game, and mostly because users can create their own maps. That's an amazing feature that they have to keep in mind for StarCraft 2.

GaryWoot

The game's awesome, I'm playing it right now actually.

I don't play melee games either (besides fastest, zero clutter, etc.). I usually just play custom maps such as micro tournament, bounds, builders and fighters.. you know, all those sorts of things. I'm not such a hardcore gamer like you Sited, but I still enjoy the game. I'll be glad to face you in a match, I'll probably lose though. Sent you a PM. ^^

GunnedDown

Sunny, have you even played the game may I ask? It's a pretty awesome game, I don't know why you say it's bad. It's an action game as well..

Sited

If your computer can't support StarCraft, get a new computer. It takes virtually no space, and it runs so fast on my garbage computer.. I don't think you've even heard of the game, do you even know the computer requirements for the game? -_-;

Dish

I actually never heard of StarCraft before, but I've seen my friends play it when I went to their house. It looks like it's a great game, with some nice graphics and sound effects. My friend is pretty gosu (professional) in the game, he clicks and presses buttons so fast on his keyboard lol.. it just looks like he's button mashing haha

I'm waiting for StarCraft 2 to come out, and I'm gonna get a new computer to play it on. Sounds like a great game overall, the previews on youtube are great!

Agree

Well I'm 17 so I don't really have time for games these days, I can't say I remember that game, but I do remember StarCraft back in 2001 when it was in beta test.. I remember corsairs and their webs would last about a minute, and I'm guessing they fixed that to about 30 seconds now. It's an amazing game really, and you know all those people worrying about how starcraft 2 won't have all the micro and macro features like the original, you always have to give games some time, because no game - including the first starcraft, was perfect when it first came out.