The mini car camera ?

Ashley

In the future, the mini car camera will be popular ?
Last week , I were saw a mini car camera in online store ,in my opinion,the design is well ,the seller said it will be popular in the future .It is ture?

MaximumSpeed

What is the purpose of this "mini car camera"? Is it a miniature camera for inside a vehicle, or is it a camera for a car such as the Mini Cooper? This is the first I've heard of it.

KC23

I also haven't heard about it. If it was a camera for the inside of your car, like a hidden one, that could be cool. I know people will take a lot of precautions to keep their stuff safe.

Ashley

What is the purpose of this "mini car camera"? Is it a miniature camera for inside a vehicle, or is it a camera for a car such as the Mini Cooper? This is the first I've heard of it.
The mini car camera it means the size is small, it is 20*20*20mm.
It was said it also have night vision and waterproof function .
This is the store name:12vcity.com ,maybe you can go to have a look .

Ashley

I also haven't heard about it. If it was a camera for the inside of your car, like a hidden one, that could be cool. I know people will take a lot of precautions to keep their stuff safe.
Yes, it is cool.:smile:

Leslie

I guess if you have a fancy car and a lot of accessories that could be stolen, it might be a good thing to have. My car is always an old one and not worth a thief's time! LOL

vroombaby

What about the one Progressive wants to put in cars to make "better drivers"? I am thinking they want to do it to "raise peoples rates", I would much rather have people who drive bad off the road, but I do not want to give up my freedom either.