Tis the season---of waiting

FenderBender

I am so ready for stores to go back to normal levels of traffic. I am tired of waiting everywhere I go. I even had an hour wait at the shop today to get an oil change.

Alexus

I am so ready for stores to go back to normal levels of traffic. I am tired of waiting everywhere I go. I even had an hour wait at the shop today to get an oil change.
Christmas is a bad time for getting anything done. But I seem to see lots of people in Walmart all year round! Every Saturday it's hard to get a parking spot there.

Lamboguy

I can't stand going to Walmart during any time of the year, let alone Christmas. Target is usually more clean and the customers aren't as rude and pushy as I've come across in Walmart. If I do go there, it is always at the least busiest time. I went to the mall to get some food the day after Christmas and that was a mistake. It took me a half hour to find parking for a 5 minute trip inside.

FenderBender

I don't go to Walmart if I can help it either which is funny because it is the closest store to my house. I had no choice but to run a few errands during the crush of last minute shoppers or I wouldn't have been out either.

vroombaby

The holidays bring fun and patience! Most of our areas were okay but some of the large stores are still having issues. A friend is a manager at one and she said they are still hiring for seasonal work to keep up with everyone.

Lamboguy

That's odd because they tend to let go of the excess people in January from my experience when I worked at a department store for a couple of years. Are sales really booming or something for them to still be hiring?

Lindsey

What with all the post Christmas sales, I imagine there may still be a few openings. But I'd be surprised if they lasted very long. Once late January hits, the credit card bills arrive and reality sets in.

Hotrod25

I have had no problems lately with any stores. I went to the mall last week and was surprised at how few people were there. I love it when it's dead. I hate to wait!

MaximumSpeed

My son likes to go to Walmart after 11pm, because there are few people on the road, and very few people at the store. Makes it easy to get in and out.

PEZluvr

Things seem to be pretty much back to normal where I live, now that school is back in session and the next holiday isn't for about four weeks.

FenderBender

It seems like everything has settled down here to since most of the after Christmas sale items are gone and most have done their returns and exchanges. I am so glad for that.

Retread

I love shopping after the holidays and doing the January sales on linens and towels. Now if I could just get a special price on the tires I need for my car.