today good/bad?

gabriel

because i have college tommorow...again same record works,mid semesters...i have to deal with many teachers for bunking the last day

My job is going bad because i have no job as of now , and i'm looking for an income source , searching to find a good job online.

darklord

My good point today is that i have got some money in the morning itself and the badpoint is that i have finished the money that i got :D

GaryWoot

Well I guess I'm not going to follow your exact format overall, because I'm just having a pretty bad day today.

I've so much homework (from school) to do, I to go to work soon, and I haven't gotten any sleep last night. I feel so horrible right now..

Today was a great day and I had a great time with my girl friend she is so beautiflu and I love to be with her. Bad - Nothing expect I forgot the condom.

Sited

Well today I'm quite happy, I have basically no additional work to do, so yeah..

I also got about 10 hours of sleep today, which I'm quite happy with. I'm finally not so tired when I'm working.. it always makes me cranky trying to work late at night lol

Dish

I've been having a good day so far as you can tell by now.

My high point: I'm going to work soon to make some money! :D

My low point: I hate going to work, but it's still worth it.

I got some sleep yesterday night, so I'm all warmed up!

Agree

Well today I've been having a pretty decent day - not too bad and not too good you see, lol.. :D ^.^;;

Okay, so I guess my high point would be that I don't have to go to school today since it's Saturday and all, and I don't think I really have a low point at the moment. It's only been half a day so far, let's just see what God has in store for me in the next 7 hours :D Oh and forgot to mention how much fun I'm having here, that's one of my other high points heh