Top Gear

Alex

Just wondering if anyone here watches the UK motor show Top Gear? It's really funny and they probably have the coolest jobs ever! They just test drive heaps of different cars and go on insane road trips all around the world!

Miata_Matyr

Go the Stig!! I love it, I only started watching recently and I can't stop. Those guys are hilarious, really smart too. I think they're like engineers or something.

Alex

Did you see the American Muscle car episode? They drove around the US in a Mustang, Chevy and Cadillac. Anyways James hated his Cadillac and claimed he hates American Muscle cars- by the end of the episode he was laughing with excitement when he was snaking it down a desert highway. He loves it now!!

roller

I saw some of the episodes but I haven't followed the show. I saw the episode where they revealed who the stig was but I was not convinced that it was Schumacher. It might be him on some episodes but not all the test drives where stig was driving.

MiniMe

Oh yes, I watch it regularly. I really like to have the job of Stig. I mean I can push the car to its limit without getting a ticket for it. I will even get paid for doing it.