TV Shows with Cars

Gomera

Do you have a favorite show where cars are a big focus? Anyone remember the old My Mother the Car with Jerry Van **** and Ann Sothern? Now that was so bad it was funny.

Fanbelt

As far as cars are concerned, the first TV show popping up in my mind is The Dukes of Hazzard. It was always my favorite TV show. Of course my favorite character is The General Lee.

Chaoticdriver

I love the Dukes of Hazzard with the General Lee also. When I was a child I always watched Knight Rider (the old one with David Hasselhoff).

minyoung

It's the Knight Rider that comes to mind. Yes, the one with David Hasselhoff. I was too young when that was shown, but that talking car with great and shiny shape stuck in my mind. If they convert the "Cars" movie into a TV series, then I would mention that too :)

Gomera

Go Lightning McQueen! I agree with you. I love Cars. What a great movie. A lot of folks liked Magnum's car, too. I'd rather have Kitt, though, the original one. Very cool car.

Angelinus

I loved Knight Rider, it's funny to watch those old shows now of course. However, my total favorite was the Batmobile (original show.) I did get to see the modern version when I was in Hollywood a couple of years ago but the old one still tops it for me.

Fanbelt

I am reminded of BJ and The Bear. It's really an old series, but it's one of my favorite series in my childhood. Because of the series, I used to dream of being a trucker.

Gomera

BJ and the Bear! Now that was an interesting show, chimp and all. Hey, how about Movin' On? That was my favorite trucking show. I just loved that one and refused to miss it.