What do you do for your birthday?

Sited

So what do you do when it's your birthday?

I, myself, I really don't do anything special for my birthday. I mean my family members always forget about it, my friends sometimes gives me something as presents, but I don't have like birthday parties or anything special.. maybe get some birthday beats and money.. that's about it.

So what do YOU do for your birthday?

Agree

Well I guess I don't do something -that- special, but I do have my friends come over for a birthday party on a particular day. If it's a school day, then I would have them come over a week before (during the weekends) to my birthday party, if no one comes I'd just cut myself haha. Just kidding though, and my parents always remember my birthday, not trying to make you feel bad though, I'm sure your parents are busy doing other things for you!

Dish

Well I don't really do anything special for my birthday, I just like to open my presents I get from my friends when they come over to my birthday party. I do basically everything the same as Agree, but I just don't get my parents to do anything. They already work hard at work for money to support our family, I don't expect them to remember my birthday every year.. I mean that's just harsh don't you think?