What is your favorite color

Sited

Well I would say this is a rather random question, but my favourite colour would have to be green. The only reason though, is because when I was in 5th grade, I knew of so many friends that liked the colour blue, I wanted to be special so I changed to green haha. I still like blue a lot though, just like this forum's background colour! ^.^

GaryWoot

My favourite colour must be blue as well. Probably light blue though, dark blue just seems too dark and unfriendly. I really like the colour of the skin of this forum, even people that don't like blue, I'm sure you think it fits in quite well with the rest of the content!

sunny

I like green. Its very pleasant to watch all the greens. I just love it. I dont have any other particular reason.

GunnedDown

Yeah, I guess all the guys really like either green or blue (and then there's those attention craving nubs that like pink lul).

I like green as well, I feel so.. what's the opposite word for unique? :D

liebe911

My favorite color is black, its my passion color and my all in all color , I love everything that's black , pitch black.

Deep Blue, I love it as a color for anything that is given to me at any ocassion, I just love that and you know my laptop and my car is having my fav color.

Agree

My favourite colour I would have to say is blue, because it's just my favourite colour you know? Sometimes you just don't have reasons for your opinions, and this seems to be the case with that haha

I also like green, but like I said blue is my favourite, and I'm already liking this forum already! Please don't change the background colour to anything mroe brighter, it's fine the way it is. When it gets busier you should add some more sub-forums and such, but it's fine for now!

Henry

I like blue color very much. Everything around us is blue. I have two car which are too in blue color.