When you are not in good health

Ares

Have you ever had to drive when you were not in good health? How was it? I have ever done it when I got cold and it's terrible. I sneezed all the time and it's really distracting.

vroombaby

I have drove in some of the worst times possible to be sick but I still hate the idea of sneezing while driving. I do not know of any person who can avoid blinking when it happens.

Hotrod25

I try not to drive too far if I'm not feeling well. If I am groggy on cold meds I don't drive. I hate sneezing and driving - you can't see the road!

FenderBender

I have driven when I don't feel good, but no matter how sick I am I will not take meds and drive. I get too groggy and that is not safe.

MaximumSpeed

I have allergies, so I sneeze a lot. It only bothers me when it's rush hour; otherwise the traffic is such that it is unlikely to be a problem.

Hotrod25

I had to drive today and I felt terrible. I held off on the cold meds though. Once we got to the mall and I knew we would be there for hours, I took some.

RacecaR

Not usually a good idea to be driving if you took medicine, especially if it's of the sort that makes you sleepy. To me, medicine and driving are mutually exclusive.

Ares

Not usually a good idea to be driving if you took medicine, especially if it's of the sort that makes you sleepy. To me, medicine and driving are mutually exclusive.
True. I know how it feels when you drive after taking medicines. I have ever got a minor accident when I rode my motorbike after taking some medicines * for allergy.

NeedNewWheels

I try to avoid driving when I don't feel good but of course there are times that I just don't have a choice. I definitely don't drive after taking anything stronger than a tylenol or aleve.

Sweet16

My dad sneezed while he was driving yesterday and his foot hit the gas! We were behind a truck that was stopping and I about had a heart attack!! He hit the brake right after that though.

NeedNewWheels

I have seen some drivers do some crazy things while yawning, sneezing, or coughing. It's a distraction, though of course it's going to happen. Just try to keep your eyes on the road!

AWOL

I think the worst experience I ever had was driving myself to the Doctor with a pinched nerve in my back. The pain was like boiling water being poured down my leg, and sitting in the car...well, I had tears running down my face the entire 8 miles. It was absolutely awful.