When you notice something wrong....

Fanbelt

When you notice something wrong with your car, do you immediately take the car to the repair shop or fix the problem yourself? I have to admit that I am not of this type of person. I always wait till the problem become serious before taking the car to the repair shop.

Donald

For me, it depends on the nature of the problem. If it's something appearance or comfort related, I also often wait for a while before I get it fixed. When I think there might be something wrong with my engine or another important part, I take it in right away. I just get scared that I'll have to pay more in the long run if I don't fix the problem immediately.

MaximumSpeed

I'm another for whom it depends on the problem. If it's something unlikely to become a much more expensive problem in a few weeks, then I'll let it go.

Buyer

I have a habit of letting things go until I can afford the repair too. I realise that it might sometimes cost me more in the long run, but I don't have unlimited funds and sometimes have to do this.

Craig

I usually look into myself pretty quickly. If it's something serious I'll take it to get it looked at. If it's nothing big I'll either fix it myself or maybe put it off a few days.