Which Group To Ban?

Weezer

Which group of drivers would you most like to see off of the road? (using massive generalizations here). I think teens shouldn't be allowed on the road until they have went through drivers education with a qualified instructor for at least a semester in school. I also think Older people should start having to pass a test at least once a year after they reach the age of 70. What would you like to see happen to make roads safer?

racergrl

Where I live, the taxi drivers are the WORST. Unfortunately, they're also not held accountable to any kind of association - each is his or her own business, so there's no number to call and report their dangerous driving. They drive giant vans way too fast on curvy roads trying to move as many toursists from one place to another as possible each day. Ugh.

chillen

Shuttle drivers freak me out more than a taxi cab, even with having rode in one in NYC before. Next to that teens does come up, but you know if we could ban idiots that would take out so many bad drivers.....just saying. :)

RedHot

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yup, idiots have to be up there in the top ten. We had a lady here the other day who pulled out in front of a semi. The semi jack-knifed to avoid hitting her and the police had to chase her down to stop her. She said she had the right of way and he could just stop for her. DUH! I'm surprised she or someone else wasn't killed but the semi managed to remain upright. That driver had to be VERY experienced to do what he did and stay upright.

Fanbelt

That's ridiculous. I notice that some drivers (men and women) are just not aware that they are not the only ones who deserve to use the road. They would stop, turn left or right, pull out, etc. whenever they want, not considering that there are other drivers who are not aware of their sudden maneuvers.

janeg

I think that elderly people, over the age of 65, should have to take the every part of driving test every 6 months and teenagers should have to take 2 years of drivers education to be able to get their license.

highbeam

I think that one should show some sort of sense of responsibility before given a license. Some parents, just because their kid is eligible for a license already, they just give them the responsibility of driving a car. Mostly so that they will not keep on driving their kids to school and back.

Some kids are capable of handling it...unfortunately a lot don't. So yeah... ban the kids till they are 18 at least. :)