• Indian

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

rogerdugans

Taking a quick look around and saw this.

In truth I do not have a bike right now, and haven't for about 5 years.
Had a job that kept me out of town more than home for a while, and since I left that one other priorities had to come first. :(

I will have another sooner or later and can say what it will be now:
Honda CB750.
Preferably an early one (would love a sandcast motor model but they are actually almost valuable.)
Most likely will spend less than $300 USD for one with good compression even in non-running condition, then spend a few hundred hours and a small amount of money rebuilding it.
And then ride it for 4 or 5 years or more.

Yeah, I like the CB750s in particular. ;)

Marth

I'm looking to buy a Honda, just because I highly trust the manufacturer .

Most likely will spend less than $300 USD for one with good compression even in non-running condition, then spend a few hundred hours and a small amount of money rebuilding it.
Awesome find, didn't know some sold that low

liebe911

I love to have Yamaha , and this is my dream machine , I love to have this wonderful machine for me. I had a Machine but i was forced to sell it to , now the next pick is .........

Attachments

darklord

My pick is the "Kawasaki" range of bikes , i already have two models of the bike , powerful machines thats all i can say about it .

rajan12

yamaha fz....i have planned R1 but since i try every stuffs differently i went for FZ...which is pretty cool

ford

I having Daukati 650. Its the don and the golden precious of bikes. But recently i bought one Yamaha FZ. and its really nice too.