Why the horn?

Naptime

Why do people feel the need to lay on the horn for 5 minutes when they think that you have somehow wronged them on the road? I pulled out of a parking lot and then the light a block away changed and I couldn't get my car fully into the lane because the car ahead of me stopped. The car behind me felt the need to lay on the horn and I still haven't even figured out what they thought I did wrong.

Aces

Horns

People have little patience when it comes to getting where they are going. You are in their way if they are behind you. If you're on a cell phone, or engaged in conversation, or eating or reading the paper while you're driving and take your mind off keeping the traffic flow moving, then it is frustrating. When people toot, they are taking this frustration out in the first thing that comes to them, and in many cases it's the horn.

Naptime

I understand that Aces but I wasn't keeping them from getting anywhere as the traffic lane ahead of me was full and they would have had to stop where they did anyway. The guy was just being ridiculous (and I am being nice) because he stayed on the horn even after the light changed and we started moving. People like this have no business even being on the road in my opinion.

vroombaby

People sometimes forget that other people are in front of the people who are in front of them. I really do not think it will ever change, now it seems like those manners we were taught when we first learned how to drive, well those went right out the window.

Hotrod25

They are angry and unhappy with their lives! It's that simple. Miserable people love to make other people miserable. I will usually smile and wave at people who are stupid like this.

Jaycee

i hate when people lay on the horn and it is not even my fault. I had a car last week that kept tooting his horn at me, because I was driving slow. A few cars in front of me was a tractor. I could not pass anyone and pass the tractor safely. He was just rude and it got me aggravated too.