"Your car is so shiney"

chillen

So says my toddler who of course is quite tiny but still, the car is shiny but sometimes it looses its shine. Is there one product that works best to keep the shine going?

Mustang37

Shiny? Cool- I use turtle wax... Seems to do the trick for me. I don't use it all the time though. For the inside of the car I use Armour All wipes.

Weezer

There are a lot of high quality car waxes out there. You do need to keep it waxed so the finish won't be damaged by weather. If you let the clear coat get damaged, it will stay damaged unless you get it repainted.

Alan

My car isn't exactly "shiny". I have heard of many other people using Turtle Wax, and have used it myself on my father's car. It works like a charm!

skidmarks

My car isn't exactly "shiny". I have heard of many other people using Turtle Wax, and have used it myself on my father's car. It works like a charm!
So you are saying that turtle wax works on your father's car but not on yours? That is sad. How old is your car? Maybe your father's car is newer therefore shinier?

joyrider05

I was reading an article and I found out about Divine Wax. I was wondering why this wax is very expensive. If this is for real, I'll never buy such kind of car wax. I'll prefer to use 5 Star Shine or Turtle wax.

highbeam

I was reading an article and I found out about Divine Wax. I was wondering why this wax is very expensive. If this is for real, I'll never buy such kind of car wax. I'll prefer to use 5 Star Shine or Turtle wax.
5 star shine is the best one in the market today actually. It is very powerful that it actually holds a patent EXCLUSIVELY for their product. They GUARANTEE that we need not wax the car again. I would not know really since I have yet to use it.

Slowpoke

Five star is great! Even the navy uses it to keep their radars in tiptop shape. It actually REPELS water and other elements from hurting the paint of your car.